$1400 Off Braces!
Fastbraces® are a tried, tested and highly recommended method for correcting the alignment of your teeth. They have been loved by dentists and patients alike for more than 20 years.
As the name suggests, FastBraces are a quick way to straighten your teeth. They make use of triangular brackets made of clear ceramic that blends in discreetly with your teeth. The treatment time can vary from three months to a year. The procedure makes use of a patented technology that moves your roots and teeth together, in contrast to regular braces that move the teeth first and the roots later. The small brackets in FastBraces are attached to your teeth for the duration of your treatment, so they are not removable, unlike Invisalign aligners which can be removed.
FastBraces are a popular choice among adults due to their discreet nature and reduced treatment time. They can be used to fix the following conditions:
- Uneven spacing between the teeth
- Crowded or crooked teeth
- Crossbite – where one or more of your upper teeth bite inside your lower teeth
- Overjet – protruding upper teeth
- Open bite – where your front teeth don’t bite together
It is important to take note of the fact that Fastbraces® may not be an appropriate for everyone and for very complex cases. We will perform an evaluation of your teeth and dental health to let you know if FastBraces are an ideal treatment option for you.
Fastbraces offer a number of advantages such as:
- Reduced treatment time that averages between three and 12 months.
- Heat-activated wires and patented brackets, which shift your teeth safely and quickly.
- Since treatment times are shorter, there is less risk of root damage and decay compared to other orthodontic treatments.
- Fastbraces are an affordable form of treatment.
For more information about FastBraces and how they can help you achieve your dream smile, call our office for a consultation. Call us at (978) 234-4334.