At All Smile Care, we offer routine dental care and restorative procedures suited to the oral care needs of your whole family. We promise our patients the gentle care that they expect with the quality dentistry they deserve.
Some of the general dental services offered at our practice include:
- Complete Checkups: We conduct bi-annual routine dental examinations and professional dental cleanings for existing as well as new patients. We make use of digital X-Rays to detect underlying problems with your teeth as these are safer than traditional X-Rays.
- Mouth guards and night guards for children and adults: Mouth guards are a vital dental gear and can help prevent injury and damage to the teeth while playing contact sports or due to the habit of clenching and grinding the teeth (bruxism). We prepare custom dental mouth guards using impressions of your teeth to provide a comfortable, lightweight and long-lasting form of protection for you.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns are caps shaped like your teeth that can be used to protect a damaged or decayed tooth or replace a missing tooth. Bridges span the gap between multiple missing teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures are used to replace some or all lost teeth. They are made of a gum-colored base fitted with prosthetic teeth on top. We offer both full and partial dentures as well as implant-supported fixed dentures.
- Fillings: We offer tooth-colored fillings at our practice to help repair damaged and decayed teeth in a natural-looking way.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are a thin plastic coating applied to the chewing surface of the back teeth to help protect them against decay.
- Fluoride Applications: We offer fluoride application treatments to protect your teeth against decay and to help restore the strength of the enamel of the teeth.
For more information, please feel free to contact our office at (978) 234-4334.